Specialised Decanter Service
Sacor offers comprehensive decanter repair and maintenance services to all of our customers. We partner with you to make certain that your centrifuge equipment remains in prime operating condition not only immediately after you make a purchase of a product but into the future as well.
We understand the importance of maintaining the operating value of your centrifuges to optimise the mechanical reliability and maximum operational availability of process equipment. We have a vast understanding of a wide portfolio of centrifuge models and manufacturers.
Repair by replacing damaged parts and bringing critical areas back to manufacturer specifications.
Re-align, refinish, clean, and calibrate settings to factory standards.
Disassemble unit, inspect and replace out-of-constraint parts and refurbish machine.
Decanter centrifuge rotating assembly, rebuild, repair, refurbishing and complete reconditioning services often include the following steps depending on machine condition at the time of service:
- Disassembly of decanter centrifuge
- Cleaning of all parts and components
- Meteor-blast all structural items and product contact surfaces
- Measurement of all critical tolerances and bearing fits
- Repair major sub-standard parts utilizing factory OEM prints and support and / or replace with new OEM parts
- Installation of complete head wall and scroll bearing seal assemblies
- Two-plane dynamic balancing of rotating assembly as required
- Scroll / conveyor inspection including feed zone and flighting repair as well as re-hard surfacing and re-tipping with flame sprayed wear protection or replacement of sintered tungsten carbide tiles
- Repair and squaring of bearing pillow block mounting base locations
- Installation of rotating assembly
- Repair and refurbishment of covers and casings
- Perform four hour operational test-run of completed centrifuge repairs
- Verify and record dynamic balance
- Paint required items